Love good music? Would like to taste the World? Wish to unwind and discover new voices? Or just want to feel good in a great company at a beautiful place by the Lake Balaton…
The Indonesian tent awaits you with different programs, workshops and music during the whole day.
• Couple of hours of wayang making: showing the traditional technique.
• Gamelan music: every a.m. open rehearsal, early in the afternoon: live performance
• Indonesian dances: with gamelan musical interludes, masks and traditional costumes.
• Bedtime story: Indonesian and Indian tales with live gamelan music.
• Indonesian tea house and samosa every day.
• Indonesian cooking show every day around 13:00-14:00.
A Dutch Bandgladesh brings a special performance, entitled Live at the bubble. You can sense an audiovisual concert which is held inside a 100 square meter, inflatable white textil tent. You can have a seat on the cushions or just lay around and all you have to do is to listen and watch the sound and video stream. Two handpans (swiss percussion instrument) gives the pulsating base melody and then joines the improvisating trumpet and the N'goni (African plucked instrument) play. Meanwhile the walls of the tent is used as a movie screen: videos and colourful lights are projected. You share a meditative, journey-like, special experience if you pop in to Bandgladesh’s tent. It’s really an ambient feel, chill out relaxation where you can competely switch your mind off…
Besides plenty of good music Amsterdam Artist Collective and Soundsnice! Art Management bring you Dutch artisanal beers and cheeses and 4 cooks for our comfort!